Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If you don't know, now you know.







ok so all this music talk is really making me think. "what music talk is this chick talking about," is most likely what you thinking. Go on facebook and one of my friends [rita] wrote a note about Hampton University's band camp. I'm still pissed as I don't know what that i wasn't able to go this year but hey life is life and i need to get some cash flow before i can have a ocean if you know what i mean. anyways her note spoke out to me. to actually be in a place where people your age actually think like you, it's mind blowing. where people your age can get lost in music and find extreme happiness every single time they step on the field to preform. I had the opportunity to attended this camp last year and enjoyed every single minute of what some people would call " musical torture." Music to me, it's not something that i consider as a career path but it's def. something i see being in my life forever. I grew up around music and was raised around music. It's a lifestyle. It's my lifestyle.


in the spirit of everyone fighting for the section, all i have to say is...


PICCOLOS ALL DAY EVERYDAY, WHERE WE GO THE TREBLE FOLLOWS!!

we use the most lung power and the most air for our instruments

we're small but powerful! lol haha yeaaaaah.


and i finish with one last question.


WHAT IS THE FOOTBALL TEAM DOING ON OUR FIELD!?

2 comments:

Rita J. said...

yo what's the score?
-score of what?
the football game!
-FOOTBALL?!?!?! Man I'm here to see the band!

and thats real talk!

Anonymous said...

we're getting that fake turf for next year so for now the football team is practicing up at the school where we usually practice during band camp